Committed to Providing Access for Patients
Astellas Pharma US offers a patient assistance program - the Astellas Access Program
- to help eligible patients in need to access the company's medications at no cost.
In 2008 alone, Astellas provided drug assistance to more than 11,000 uninsured and
Astellas' support includes providing free medications, distributing these medications
free of charge to patients, and administering programs that help patients obtain
this assistance. In total, Astellas has contributed nearly $25 million in commercial
value to assisting patients in need.
If you would like to learn more about how the Astellas Access Program can help uninsured
or underinsured patients access their needed drug therapy, please call Astellas Reimbursement
Services (ARS) at 1 (800) 477-6472 to speak with a reimbursement specialist.
When calling ARS, patients will be asked to share some information that will help
ARS verify their insurance coverage and determine whether they meet the eligibility
criteria for the Astellas Access Program. Please have the following information
available when calling:
- Physician or case manager's name and contact information (phone
number, address, and fax number)
- Prescription information (how much medication the patient takes
- Medical and prescription insurance cards
- Additional information where appropriate concerning the patient's
diagnosis and treatment regimen
This information is intended for U.S. residents only.